Sent the wrong fish! Will have to rehome..

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Woodstock. Just got wiped out by ich. I have a 25 gallon lagoon. I am interested for sure. Tank is looking great , but fishless, I need to stay fallow for awhile. Edited to add that I do have a 15 gallon set up that I could temporarily home the fish while I finished "fallow".
image0 (11).jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Woodstock. Just got wiped out by ich. I have a 25 gallon lagoon. I am interested for sure. Tank is looking great , but fishless, I need to stay fallow for awhile. Edited to add that I do have a 15 gallon set up that I could temporarily home the fish while I finished "fallow".
image0 (11).jpeg
Aw I’m sorry to hear that! That’s the reason I bought quarantined fish already. Your tank is beautiful! Currently torn between that lagoon or going up to the 40 gallon. I’ll keep you in mind!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tempted to see if I can get a refund on my order and then buy that one, thanks for letting me know!

Be sure to QT it. Saw a complaint this week about WWC fish coming in with uronema.

What about getting one directly from the diver:

Last edited:
OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure to QT it. Saw a complaint this week about WWC fish coming in with uronema.

What about getting one directly from the diver:

Yeah I read that and decided against buying from WWC lol. And my first Liopropoma Rubre came from KP and lived 4 years before I had to rehome him due to moving! Sadly they don’t have the Liopropoma Swalesi I want. Great quality fish from there though for sure.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I read that and decided against buying from WWC lol. And my first Liopropoma Rubre came from KP and lived 4 years before I had to rehome him due to moving! Sadly they don’t have the Liopropoma Swalesi I want. Great quality fish from there though for sure.

oh my bad, my brain is fried.. I got them mixed up.

Ya I love KPA fish.

I used to be able to buy some other reef fish from divers in other areas on ebay like green banded gobies but those days are over :(

OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh my bad, my brain is fried.. I got them mixed up.

Ya I love KPA fish.

I used to be able to buy some other reef fish from divers in other areas on ebay like green banded gobies but those days are over :(
I got my old L.rubre from them (my profile pic) for like $80 back then when I couldn’t find them anywhere else and he was as healthy as a horse and never QT’d him haha..loved that fish! Got some awesome gorgonians from them too.

OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: my boyfriend has named him Pico (de gallo) and wants to keep him, so we MAY upgrade the tank and see if he might tolerate the Swalesi basslet when it comes if each have their own territory. Will attach a pic as well as a few videos of him eating and exploring for those who care :grinning-squinting-face:

Attachments

• 9590BE0E-89BA-49A3-8B2D-497C5BCB7E43.jpeg
    9590BE0E-89BA-49A3-8B2D-497C5BCB7E43.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 34
  • FullSizeRender.MOV
    40.8 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    6.2 MB
OP
OP
toadstool_paradise

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image0 (11).jpeg
Are you still fishless? I think your fallow period should have ended a few days ago! Sadly my new swalesi basslet hates my Swissguard and REALLY beat him up good. If you still are looking for a beautiful fish, let me know. He’s in my spare tank recovering for now.

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still fishless? I think your fallow period should have ended a few days ago! Sadly my new swalesi basslet hates my Swissguard and REALLY beat him up good. If you still are looking for a beautiful fish, let me know. He’s in my spare tank recovering for now.
Wowzers, got your PM, yes, I am in!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back