Sep 2021: POTM Cleanup crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helping to clean the glass. iPhone 11.

BC5DB125-2A86-4831-B87D-DEA411B09CA3.jpeg
 
Okay, I have four of my favorites, but only one picture to choose. So, I will choose the best picture rather than the favorite clean up crew member.
 

Attachments

  • 0003 shrimp.jpg
    0003 shrimp.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 140
Here's looking at you kid.
This is Meatball, my pincushion urchin. Photo taken with my phone camera, no filters nor post shot editing... I wouldn't know how lol
Why him, because he is a beast at eating algae, that's why I overlook him bulldozing everything in his way. Everyone should have a Meatball!!!
20210917_192554.jpg
 
Last edited:
While Dr Zoomy the horseshoe crab is not a traditional clean up crew member he does an amazing job keeping the sand in my 100 gallon super clean and constantly turned. He has replaced all my nasarrious snails and even my sand sifter starfish.
 

Attachments

  • 501BE794-39FC-4E32-A2AE-FF689BE04B53.jpeg
    501BE794-39FC-4E32-A2AE-FF689BE04B53.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 99
1632167813256.jpeg

Here’s an old photo of a hermit crab that I took, when the tank had pretty much nothing but clean up crew. This was also my profile pic for a brief time. I took this picture with an iPhone 10. The key to good camera focus is to hold the camera/phone in one spot and wait for the fish or invert to come to you. When it’s in an ideal location and everything else is out of focus, take the photo.
 
D9564508-E87A-445C-9D8D-258D5DEBDEDE.jpeg

This is Robert I’ve had him for 8 months he was the sole survivor crab after my tank has crashed he’s doing a good job with the sand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new