September, 2019 POTM Contest Entry Thread - NPS Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty. And thanks. I have about 25+ babies growing out on 6 frags atm. It's such a stunner.
I recall one of your posts awhile back about them. I have 2 colonies. Both are different types and I’ve fragged off one colony and need to frag off the other.

[Image deleted to avoid confusion of second entry]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My baby dendros

8E2316EE-9BDF-4A06-819F-8953596DE57A.jpeg
 
Last day for entries!
 
Heads up to everyone, the theme is NPS corals. Non Photosynthetic corals.

Thanks!
 
Lol so did I, my wife always tells me I never read the instructions. I didn't even know these were being kept this successfully.
Yea me too. I always start at the end and work forwards. Good luck to all.
 
I think this should be a contest for the worst photo taken... lol. Those taking the best pictures probably already have that cool Avast porthole camera thing! Those of us who suck at photos are the ones that need that thing!!! Lol
 
Just take the trophy already! LOL
Just take the trophy already! LOL
I think this should be a contest for the worst photo taken... lol. Those taking the best pictures probably already have that cool Avast porthole camera thing! Those of us who suck at photos are the ones that need that thing!!! Lol
Yea!!! I had to use 110 camera then go 40 miles to a 1 hour booth, the one that stood alone in parking lot. Wait 1 hour come back home, scan then load to computer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new