Setting up 60g cube

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using jumbo pukani from BRS, bleached the rock for a week added bio spira. ammonia settled down in a matter of days. I used my blood orange clown from my bio cube. He's been my first fish for 2 years since I got back into the hobby and he handled the change very well after one day. I currently don't have a skimmer never used one in my bio cube 29 but I was thinking about getting a skimz on Black Friday

IMG_9118.JPG

OP
OP
NowGlazeIT

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EB4FB711-0552-4722-A8AE-EB851C352949.jpeg
6E5F470A-5E2C-46FE-9982-3DCA10D3362D.jpeg

Official one month update
Second wave of diatoms in full effect this time
All the fish are happy and are refining all they’re newly established relations. EXCEPT ONE!

I did however have a blue fin wrasse from live aquaria that had some bacteria or fungi eating at the flesh and scales of the back half of the fish. this really sucked guys, I’ve never seen anything like it and it was painful to watch. I haven’t seen a dead or sick fish in years but live aquaria did make it right and I did my best to medicate the poor soul. ultimately I was to late with noticing the severity of the illness. Signs of infection came and left in a mater of 36-48 hours. Up until the last 12 hours the fish was still eating normally. Swimming behavior was a bit skittish for the time I had him I though it was stress from traveling now I don’t know. He survived with me 5 days and was a very beautiful fish.
6C44DEB3-A0A9-481F-9A65-3AB1BFC12D95.png

Since then a week has passed and I have preventativly medicated my display tank and I’m looking to finish stocking this 60g cube I’m looking to add some character to the tank maybe some sand sitters or something that will perch on the rock all day. Can anyone recommend some fun to watch critters for my DT

OP
OP
NowGlazeIT

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimz sn143 has slowed down a lot in making micro bubbles but there are still a few getting out threw the gate valve and back into my DT

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back