Setting up a RODI under a sink

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,894
Reaction score
54,357
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I’m not the most experienced guy when it comes to plumbing so I’m a little confused here. I recently got a 4 stage RODI (picture below) and I’m wanting to set it up under one of our sinks. Questions is, what exactly do I need in order to properly connect it under my sink (also below is a picture of the sink in question) thanks for the help everyone!!!
IMG_1904.jpeg
IMG_1912.jpeg
 
That looks like a 1/2 shutoff valve, you can buy a tee. Disconnect your braided line, attach the tee, reattach your braided like, then attach your RODI to the tee. They are often labeled as icemaker or refrigerator tees. Here's a quick Amazon search.

1/2" to 1/4" Feed Water Adapter Ball Valve Faucet Tap Reverse Osmosis Amazon product ASIN B01CALXJU4
 
Awesome thank you!!! Answer I was looking for!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new