Setting UP A Tank At My School!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
We just got the tank drilled!!! Now we are going to paint the back of the tank black and then we are going to put a baffle in the sump!!
I am so close to getting this done!!
 
e55734881a41d1dddc316441d25b111c.jpg

We got the back of the tank painted black!!
 
Way to go!! Looks really good:)
 
0f28c7ed30c3e7a198570d369c572d87.jpg

ded66f9d43b79064990563c11b55525f.jpg

We just started adding water. The sump is still dry though
Looking good! I might move that power strip on the right though.. Pretty close to the sump and would be more likely to be exposed to salt creep, especially on the cords once you start plugging stuff in..
 
the primes light spread
I just looked it up and the prime can cover 24x24 inches meaning 24 in length and 24 in width so it could only cover 24 of the 30 inches of the 20 long.
 
Looking really good, like your rockscape
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new