Sexy Anemone Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter squalo_75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

squalo_75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Location
Charlotte, nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Sexy Anemone shrimp, but I just saw him eating my flower anemone this morning, has anyone had some issues with this shrimp? should I take him out? I have a JBJ nano cube.

Thanks for any advice.
 
Might be a dud sexy shrimp, keep an eye on it and if it does it some more go ahead and catch it and try to rehome it if you can, otherwise the LFS may take it back.
 
Also make sure the Rock Flower is actually being eaten, sometimes sexy shrimp just sit there and nibble on it but do a lot of harm.
 
Yes I saw him eating it, actually since my rock flower is green I saw a part of it in his belly :mad:
Okay, then yea, I would try to rehome it at that point.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new