!!!SEXY SC2560 TEASER SPOT!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,926
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, a skimmer can be sexy.

You had to know I was not going to hesitate to tantalize you with some visual goodies!

Check out the SC 2560 Promo!!!



 
This reminds me of that Dave Chappelle Show piece "Everything looks sexier in slow motion" lol... in all seriousness though, it looks like a great skimmer =-)
 
Absolutely skimmers can be sexy, I enjoy good quality equipment as much as the tank itself, particularly skimmers since you can actually see them in action, if I had a cash cannon I'd let the singles go flying at that Deltec, nice (teaser) video! ;-)
 
Absolutely skimmers can be sexy, I enjoy good quality equipment as much as the tank itself, particularly skimmers since you can actually see them in action, if I had a cash cannon I'd let the singles go flying at that Deltec, nice (teaser) video! ;-)

Thanks a lot for the post! Really appreciate it.
 
IMG_1033.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new