Sfin's Dream.

I just left an hotel unit
guy: hey are these bug bites
Me sir I don't see anything
Guy: must be the drugs
Guy: hey do it see a flat little tiny bug right here on my arm look. Shows me than acts like he squishing something
Me: sir I don't see anything.
Guy: ya, its the drugs

Meanwhile the couple across the hall are having a wild ride and being very vocal about the extracurricular activities taking place.

Moving along nothing to see here. Ugh
 
I just left an hotel unit
guy: hey are these bug bites
Me sir I don't see anything
Guy: must be the drugs
Guy: hey do it see a flat little tiny bug right here on my arm look. Shows me than acts like he squishing something
Me: sir I don't see anything.
Guy: ya, its the drugs

Meanwhile the couple across the hall are having a wild ride and being very vocal about the extracurricular activities taking place.

Moving along nothing to see here. Ugh
Be there in a minute....
 
The rose will not go in the 220. Removed about 30 over the last few years. This is what I got left but picture is month old. Choats holding tank now
776168C4-E49F-48CB-9686-DCC9D3A0EF52.jpeg


Maybe 8-12 left. Free to good home. Junk yard style you pull the anemones
Down to ship an rbta lol , must be a great strain !
Be there in a minute....
one more hour…
 
In those places get in get out very little extra work. There is just some stuff the bug guy doesn't need to see.
Or hear right? Tough job being a professional assassin...
 
Or hear right? Tough job being a professional assassin...
I hear way more than I should. I found a deceased individual, guy confessed he was arrested for domestic terrorism (he was a drug dealer), asked to take part with a lady of the night (ill rupute)
 
Water is ready for water change. I could tonight but have church tomorrow. I'LL let the water mix overnight. A little extra maixing won't hurt anything.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new