Sfin's Dream.

Okay, fellas- I'm bringin' the heat! Literally! This puppy right here can shoot a temp from 25' and is accurate to within 1/2 a degree Fahrenheit!

20230222_210729.jpg
Joe Dirt GIF by MOODMAN
 
Heather bought an assortment of cookies from subway. The kids ate all the cookies except for oatmeal rasin. They thought enough of dear old dad to leave oatmeal rasin lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new