Sfin's Dream.

Love the hawkfish, they have so much personality!! I had one that would perch and just follow you with it's eyes as you walked around, was actually a little creepy.....lol
 
Love the hawkfish, they have so much personality!! I had one that would perch and just follow you with it's eyes as you walked around, was actually a little creepy.....lol
Ya it runs away when I walk up to the tank and than it comes to the front glass.
 
Random pics from the dream

20231031_212743.jpg 20231031_212053.jpg 20231031_211527.jpg 20231031_205725.jpg 20231031_210146.jpg
gorgeous
 
The dream is having some difficulties. Skimmer still down. Seals replaced cracked pump. I had a second hand pump and that's cracked in the same place. Desgin issue is a possibility.

I also have a second skimmer that's a bit smaller. It was given to me when a friend took a tank down. During water test the propeller shaft broke.

Good grief
 
The dream is having some difficulties. Skimmer still down. Seals replaced cracked pump. I had a second hand pump and that's cracked in the same place. Desgin issue is a possibility.

I also have a second skimmer that's a bit smaller. It was given to me when a friend took a tank down. During water test the propeller shaft broke.

Good grief
I have a bubble magus curve 5 I can send you if you need one.
 
@Fishy888 Thanks for the pulsing xenia. They are amazing.

I have a lfs looking for corky finger gorgonia. I'm a huge fan of gorgonia.
I’m glad they’re doing good for you. Gorgonians are awesome! I want to try at least one gorgonian eventually.
 
I used to not be but they have grown on me. I have a purple feather and its making me want more.
I have one that's purple with tan polyps.
Candelabra gorgonian.
 
Last edited:
Hey there. I'm still getting caught up. Welcome back.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new