Sfin's Dream.

FB_IMG_1701260762033.jpg



GO BLUE
 
A little Christmas sprit.

 
I really need to stop messing around with mine.
I changed rocks around a bit a couple weeks ago. I was trying to separate yummas from the leather. Stupid shroom really has a special place for the leather. It walked closer to the leather. Smh
 
Have to admit it was a good game, and close to the very end. Who won the other game? I fell asleep.
 
Have to admit it was a good game, and close to the very end. Who won the other game? I fell asleep.
I believe Washington haven't checked but they where up 14 in 4th quarter. Just checked Washington 37 Texas 31
 
I believe Washington haven't checked but they where up 14 in 4th quarter. Just checked Washington 37 Texas 31
Well thats gonna be a one sided game. Congrats in advance.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new