Sfin's Dream.

I got some good news. I took some over to flourcent reef in springfeild. I sent him a txt of what I did and happened. Dustin said that it's to the point where it can be fragged and he is going to hook me up.
 
20250218_194804.jpg
 
I woke up this morning the water is crystal clear. The skimmer cup about half full and my son says that tank is crystal clear. It looked as if the tank sparkled.
 
I woke up this morning the water is crystal clear. The skimmer cup about half full and my son says that tank is crystal clear. It looked as if the tank sparkled.
That's awesome! Did you do straight snow or mix in the MB7 also?
 
There's some people that do it daily. I snow anywhere from every couple of weeks to once a week.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new