Sfin's Dream.

this is fine robin williams GIF by STARZ
Robin Williams Face GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
 
Great fish or so I've heard. Never been fortunate enough to get one myself.
Thier diverse algea pallet makes them a great fish
 
I've got a Fiji in my 70... Good thing there's no Foxface police yet.
 
I think the One Spot is the smallest Foxface for 70 gallons and up.
 
I used the snow in the office tank. It worked like a champ. It has a hob filter.
I did the same on my 30g when it was up. Hob had a sponge prefilter and rock rubble inside id put some floss on top of the rubble when I did the snow. Worked great. Threw away floss and rinsed sponge prefilter after snow.
 
I did the same on my 30g when it was up. Hob had a sponge prefilter and rock rubble inside id put some floss on top of the rubble when I did the snow. Worked great. Threw away floss and rinsed sponge prefilter after snow.
Did the same
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new