Shallow 80g SPS Build

Frag tank clean up. Move frags to my club meeting selling tank and rolled out of the way.

2CADBB4C-1508-416B-8183-FD2C7D3D5252.jpeg
66FD8CA6-C851-42C3-9685-EED3EBC31FAA.jpeg
 
Nice tank man! I just found this build. I am currently cycling my sps tank. Its the exact same size as yours but made by planet aquarium lol. I have T5 bulb with Sbars lol. I will be following!
 
That's some NICE progress and shots :-)
 
E9AE6684-A981-4703-B2E7-01707FE517DC.jpeg
I see you are also going with the partial-sand look. :D What is the box in the top right back corner?
It’s a holder for an Eheim auto feeder. Dan over @AVAST Marine made it as a prototype about 10 years ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new