Share one good thing that happened today....

Did something good happen today

• Total voters

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited my sister last weekend who had a stroke and lives in a nursing home now, and she was in better spirits; took a class trip to West Point today and all the students were well behaved; came home to my fish and I swear they were happy to see me...or...maybe it was the food in my hand, but who cares...they recognized me! No one else in my house gets the fish faces pressed against the glass, tail fins wagging, excited greetings from my fish except me..so I'll take it. ;Clown

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!! FTS: (80 shallow Deep Blue)
Sorry, know this isn’t purpose of the thread, but things are going way better than they should right now. Lol

4FF902D3-C44D-4D3B-987C-344CB7869137.jpeg EF396083-C74A-4FE2-A374-F29607DF91F3.jpeg
Beautifull bare bottom!

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. Man your post got me starting to look at snakes again. I might have to pull the trigger on this little guy now. I miss my snakes. Such cool and beautiful creatures.

Screenshot_20191028-195224.png
Every one needs at least 1 snake. I have 8 ball pytons, 1 black mexican king, a 1 rainbow boa.
What good happened today? My 4 month old 120 just keeps growing! 20190721_122754.jpg

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a little down and out lately. Since my 19 year old pup passed away a few days before my birthday in September. Since then it's been one thing after another. You know the ol' saying "When it rains it pours. " Been hard to pull myself out of this internal funk even though I have so much to be happy about. Just bought our first home this year which was a gift I've always wanted to give my wife and girls (3 girls), have a baby on the way, got a $4 an hour raise, have my own fish room, and am able to provide my family with everything they need (not something I had growing up and it's been my life's mission for them to never know what it feels like to struggle or go without basic necessities) man the list goes on and on.

A good thing that happened to me today....I read this thread and all the posts from my like minded friends brought a little joy to my heart. It's great to be part of such an amazing group of people.

Best thing to happen to me in a while.....while reading these posts I realized everything's going to be ok. This too shall pass and thank you all for that. I needed that not only for myself but for the ladies that count on me everyday to be their rock.

And to the fellow herpers in here. I'm the curator for the venomous snake collection of the local serpentarium in my free time. I also personally keep and breed a large collection of venomous reptiles, and tortoises.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just for fun, and I wonder if this would be a good conversation post in the forum.

If you had to sale your house this very moment and the buyer offered your asking price under the condition your tank had to stay, what would you do?

Thanks for sharing. That is the purpose. Really sorry about the dog/best friend. I still get tears about my mastiff who past years ago. But, I can remember the good times that I had. Congrats on house and family.

I am sorry about the snakes. ;) Ewwww. Just kidding. I am also scared of spiders, soooo.
Keep reading and sharing.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today’s good thing... I am off tomorrow.

I had to do 2 today. I donate food to our local food bank. Long story short...I was able to get a donation drive going at the regional management level. They are rolling it down to the area manager, to the supervisors, to us grunts. I usually get about 300 pounds of goods. I’m hoping for thousand.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back