Share your reef and win a GHL Mitras LX7!

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef 120
20171020_185849.jpg

I just finished plumbing my new build and dont have a light or anything else for it yet. A ghl light would force my hand in deciding which controller to go with. Haha I love equipment that coordinates.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think another LX7 would be perfect for my reef, and also are planning doing a 200L cube and would love to run that with a Mitras like my main tank! :)

mitrasreef.jpg

ghl2.PNG
ghl1.PNG

light2.PNG
Redraw winner!! Congrats @aumoenoav! You are our new winner! PM me to claim your prize. *If prize isn't claimed within 48 hours, we will redraw.

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats if you win! @aumoenoav I just got my new tank today so was hoping I would get lucky and log in and see it was redrawn and I won lol. Guess I’m staying with black boxes until I turn old enough for someone to hire me hehe.

Garrett Keller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope not as I claimed the prize earlier hehe today. Im sure its up to the bosses what is happening :)
I didn't even notice your message above my comment. Yeah hopefully you got your response in before the 48 hours time limit. I've been watching daily because this would be a great prize to win.

aumoenoav

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't even notice your message above my comment. Yeah hopefully you got your response in before the 48 hours time limit. I've been watching daily because this would be a great prize to win.

I really hope so. I, so ready for starting up my cube tank that I have sitting empty right now for my home office and this would just be ideal.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I PM the @mdbannister earlier on the edge of time I think. Having the flu so has been disconnected lately so did not see the update on this thread - never won anything in my life! :)
Congrats on your win!! I responded to your pm. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.5%
Back