image.jpeg

image.jpeg

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that is alot of dosing I have not seen before. You must be very business with them.

nyfishkid87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is automated for me.
bubble king cleans up, Ghl handles the dosing of the elements, apex controls it all. I only touch my sump once twice a week to change socks, and clean skimmer. I get to enjoy my corals and fish. Feels so good good goody lol

Mr Tony Metoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Electrical cabinet .. Still a mess bc I'm trying to figure out what outlets are what and naming them
image.jpeg
tunze ATO in a seperate stand in the back of the tank with wheels to move in and out and get back there if need be.. Also have a make up tank plumbed above the ATO and goes right into my return section in my sump
image.jpg
full pic of my 4 chamber DIY 4 chamber sump In a standard 30 gallon tank
image.jpeg
first chamber houses my my filter sock and 2 mj1200s that feed my dual reactor and my bio pellet reactor
image.jpeg
next stage goes over and under to my skimmer stage passes through a bio block that my skimmer sits on top of and through the skimmer I have slots in the middle and teeth on the top going to my small refugium stage that has miracle mud and cheato.. As of now it has rocks with corals I'm planning on getting rid of..
image.jpeg
The. Goes over some teeth again and through another bio block in between my baffles and under into the return stage
image.jpeg
reactors are hung over the 1 stage where the mj1200s are located.. The dual reactors output goes to my 3rd stage ( refugium and also will point in direction for water movement as well )
image.jpeg
under neath my are my mp40wes and controllers for the Neptunes apex and tunze ATO.. You can see the line from my water make up tank plumbed into my return section as well
image.jpeg
my bubble Magnus doser and containers.. I just set this whole setup so I don't know how to use it as of yet .. I still need to tighten this system up but it'll be ready soon and skinned for a beautiful set up

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a source I have used in the past:

https://flexpvc.com/
Thanks. I have seen them before. I like those cool manifold fittings that they have there. I found that site while I was trying to find those fittings that I saw in another thread here.

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The filtration for my 150g Cube. If I could do it over... Id put the filter sock somewhere easier to get to, run both bottom tank holes as drains and run the return up the back of the tank. Id also leave more room under the pump for vibration. RedGuarding the stand was a good call and has helped with moisture. Going with fancy ball and gate valves and true unions was worth every penny.

14+-+53
14+-+46
14+-+4
14+-+20

18B905D9-BEAB-495B-9C08-2A00E8F1C575.JPG

Rakahrd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55 gal tank & stand the stand is very space conservitive. what I did was use 2 10 gal aquariums connected with a 2" water bridge. one houses the drain and protien skimmer with a chamber housing live rock . the other tank is my refugium and return pump setup with the auto top off valve.

SAM_0337.JPG

SAM_0334.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back