Shattered torch skeleton

I did the same thing I’m so mad and sad … sorry I feel your pain… hope it pulls through I put some reef glue on mine it was good for about a month and it seems to be doing bad again…. Took it out and put some more glue… last shot then I’m just going to toss it…. It’s starting to brown jelly on the rim
I just did the same thing with my 2 headed torch. I glued it back with reef glue, and the next day (today) it's looking pretty good. The polyps are out. I'm just worried about disease, anything I should be on the look for? I won't be risking it anymore with such coral, just going to cut the plug rather than the coral off the disc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new