Shipping

joejstutes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2020
Messages
204
Reaction score
167
Location
Youngsville
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
071A2755-9DCE-4EAB-9227-B8B6D0D4D4D5.jpeg

Hurry up and wait
 
Congrats!
 
As the others have mentioned, patience.

"nothing good happens fast in reefing"

The key requirements to being successful in reefing:

1. Credit Card
2. Patience
3. Diligence

;Happy
 
As the others have mentioned, patience.

"nothing good happens fast in reefing"

The key requirements to being successful in reefing:

1. Credit Card
2. Patience
3. Diligence

;Happy
A Plus is having a supportive significant other too!
 
As the others have mentioned, patience.

"nothing good happens fast in reefing"

The key requirements to being successful in reefing:

1. Credit Card
2. Patience
3. Diligence

;Happy
Well this sounds like owning a boat
 
Well made some progress. Received the tank, painted the back black then added sand and aqua scaped. I put water and acclimated fish now they are learning their home.

3D397512-73EF-440F-AD4F-1E722AF513AD.jpeg 4AE227D5-3F03-4077-AD9E-5A48A14E5964.jpeg 1407F812-FED0-44AA-9868-A867022FA8D1.jpeg DCBC3F33-BEEA-40FA-BB78-E74C5746E9ED.jpeg A5FF4F89-08A5-44C2-BF5F-5974E92BBBF3.jpeg
 
Fish ate well and all water test were good so it has been a good start let’s hope it stays that way.

8B2F18BE-3396-47D5-939C-554C0B2874C0.jpeg
 
Fish ate well and all water test were good so it has been a good start let’s hope it stays that way.


I'm assuming the rock was pre-cycled?
 
I'm assuming the rock was pre-cycled?
No the rock wasn’t pre-cycled but I have been following the budget build videos on the SaltwaterAquarium youtube channel which he uses fish and Mr. Tim’s to cycle the tank.
 
Well got behind on my build thread and the additions. Wheeler goby aka Kenny. Fire fish aka Reba. 10 blue legged hermit crabs aka nitty gritty dirt band and 5 snails aka Alabama.

98F5286B-D91A-459C-8EC4-8FEE292B675E.jpeg BDB826A9-A7E5-44C8-982E-C96901F024BD.jpeg 8FB3A8E2-D41D-45EB-85EA-C4EB96C677EA.jpeg 3D6F1C54-9E82-4751-AC30-E6C4CCC0A1EA.jpeg
 
Getting some coral placement thanks to those very addictive live sales.

97E86D7A-3C9A-473F-A98C-74DA42E6E6B4.png
 
Figuring out what corals like what spots and then a second tank falls in my lap for free so now I have two tanks to feed my addiction to this hobby until I upgrade larger. In the new tank or a pair of small flurry ocellaris aka Garth and Trisha.

49BF9AD9-42BD-4A4B-808D-009A7A6FEE75.jpeg 711DD518-F56C-4D5F-81F8-DD9061BC539B.jpeg
 
Here’s my new addition as of today a pistol shrimp aka waylon making his bond with Kenny.

C5499D9A-DA23-41FC-8D0B-582556E19914.jpeg
 
Well that is my first casualty of the fish tank hobby and I tell you I was pretty angry. I had a pistol shrimp for less than 12 hours and my cleaner shrimp kills him.

462753FE-2B96-47E1-BAEA-A18179AF7117.jpeg
 
Well that is my first casualty of the fish tank hobby and I tell you I was pretty angry. I had a pistol shrimp for less than 12 hours and my cleaner shrimp kills him.

462753FE-2B96-47E1-BAEA-A18179AF7117.jpeg
Are you sure this isn't the molted exoskeleton of the pistol shrimp?
 
I’m sure I looked it over good and had to take it out of the cleaner shrimps feelers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new