39714d99cd22a67d2bc9cfd2cf0db81e.jpg
11bbbcb1e034c8df1976d556674e6151.jpg
2862162fbf5fa273d7a1ab15e622bf9f.jpg

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressed for a store that's been only open for about 7-8 months. Very nicely stocked and had some pretty nice corals to. I can only imagine what this store could be like in another 7 months or so. Thanks to the people at Shoreline for putting on a really nice after hours event. Plenty of raffles, prizes and special pricing on many items.

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Today was the 9 month anniversary of opening the store. As many of you know there were a ton of struggles getting this place rebuilt and open. I have put my heart and soul as well as plenty of blood, sweat and tears into this place. I want to thank CTARS, OSRAS, Matthew Harris from RedSea, Logan from Reefbreeders, my employees and all of you who made it out tonight. It was a lot of work putting this event all together. I knew it would be a great event... but my expectations were for a far smaller turnout. You guys packed the place and were so unbelievably respectful. Nobody complained about the line at the register, nobody was rude or demanding. Everyone showed amazing patience and gratitude. Thank you for making what could have been a stressful evening into such a positive experience.
I will make this a yearly event! I will have other smaller Saltwater Sunday events with special guests throughout the year. Events more focused on learning more about the hobby and less about crazy sales and tons of raffle prizes. If you have any speaker requests let me know.
Please continue to support all the local fish stores in the area. Exotic Fish & Coral, Blake's Aqua Den, TCR, Wet Pets etc... just to name a few. We all need support like I was shown tonight. I'll see you at FFM!
Thanks again!!!

Jeromy (Yes with an O)

osras1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it was a great night! Ditto on everything that was said above and the pics. And its not to far a drive for me. It was nice to meet and great some of our old friends from CTARS. Looking forward to the next Salty Sunday at Shoreline. Great year ahead.. FFM ,OSRAS conference, BRS Auction, exciting October at CTARS(they are keeping things a secret for now!)and hopefully another get together at Shoreline.

Rich (OSRAS)

GobyApparatus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great time seeing everyone. Picked up a sweet Midas blenny and one of the adorable garden eels. I made out like a bandit in the raffle to boot.
Many thanks to Jeromy and his crew for putting on such an awesome and generous event

Those guys have been doing great. They've been eating anything I put in there... Flake, Rod's, Krill. You're going to have to get him some friends :)

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic event tonight! Kudos to Jeromy (with an O) and his awesome staff for being rockstars with the crowd that showed up. You guys were phenomenal. And that raffle was insane! I left with a few raffle wins, a purple sea slug (the one pictured above by sassAwrasse) and a gorgeous female blue star leopard wrasse. Thanks again for all the hard work put into this event. You guys set the bar pretty high tonight!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back