Short stand ideas for 29gallon?

seahorsedragonet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Location
wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I make one, anyone know of any short stands for a standard 20 or 29 gallon? Between 12-30” high. Ideally closer to 24”. I have at 15gallon cube in a window spot, on a side table, that grows macro and am looking to upgrade without losing the whole window view. My tang Loves macro!
 
Before I make one, anyone know of any short stands for a standard 20 or 29 gallon? Between 12-30” high. Ideally closer to 24”. I have at 15gallon cube in a window spot, on a side table, that grows macro and am looking to upgrade without losing the whole window view. My tang Loves macro!
No but look around just don't get what I call fiber board any salt creep will ruin them
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new