Should I Rescape? 13.5 evo

ewoolpert

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
118
Location
West michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I re do my aquascape? I am always looking for ways to make my tank better and wonder if anyone has any advice for ways I can improve my aquascape. Should I let it be or change something up?

E0EA181C-5C66-4AF6-985B-734F47D68D1A.jpeg
 
Should I re do my aquascape? I am always looking for ways to make my tank better and wonder if anyone has any advice for ways I can improve my aquascape. Should I let it be or change something up?

E0EA181C-5C66-4AF6-985B-734F47D68D1A.jpeg
Looks great to me but if you are not happy with it change it up
 
I can see why you’d wanna change it… but when ur toadstool and hammer grow out, they will change the scape quite a bit, and I think it’ll look great
 
I can see why you’d wanna change it… but when ur toadstool and hammer grow out, they will change the scape quite a bit, and I think it’ll look great
That does makes sense. I think it lacks height but with time those corals will fill that space and add the height I am looking for. Thank you.
 
Its too symmetrical on the sides, maybe try to switch up one side to create more negative space
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new