Should I seed with copepods?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesb07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jamesb07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
177
Reaction score
151
Location
Harrisburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 100gal DT just finished its cycle, and I’m wondering if now would be a good time to seed with copepods? I have a CBB that will be going in in approx. 2 months and I know they like to pick at them and also I plan on adding a mandarin as soon as I can get the tank stable enough for them. Or, would it be smart to start a farm of them and add them into the DT as needed?
Also any guides on feeding the copepods or suggestions anyone has?
TIA
 
Thank you. Any suggestions on where to order? LFS doesn’t have any
Dinkens or Reefs by Steele. They are both on this site
1726945133793.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new