Shout out to Manny from JBJ

Jordan Stone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to get on Reef2Reef and publicly shout out Manny from JBJ Aquatics. Several weeks ago, I ordered a JBJ AIO tank+stand combo from LiveAquaria, which was finally delivered 2 days ago.

Upon looking at the stand, I immediately could see that it was damaged during the shipping process. I found that LiveAquaria wasn't the most helpful in resolving the issue, although some of their employees were very courteous. I decided to go ahead and contact JBJ via their website since they're the one's that were responsible for shipping the tank and stand. Manny, I kid you not, called me back in less than 10 minutes. He called around to multiple stores in the NJ area, and assured me that if he couldn't find one locally that he would do his best to get one shipped out as soon as the next day. Yesterday, he sent me photos as he oversaw the packaging process of the new stand, which was just shipped out.

I just wanted to say how appreciative I am, and wanted to go out and publicly recognize him for the incredible customer service. I know I was right in choosing the JBJ over the Waterbox that I spent weeks deliberating.

I can't wait to get everything moved over to the new tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new