• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shout to Cherry Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

containerman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Thanks to Todd at Cherry Corals I just received my Utter Chaos and it looks nice. I received pkg and dipped and acclimated and within a hour it was open and happy.
Nice service also . I don't post much here but I thought I should give a shout out for a great frag.

OP
OP
containerman1

containerman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Utter Chaos

Just wanted to say Thanks to Todd at Cherry Corals I just received my Utter Chaos and it looks nice. I received pkg and dipped and acclimated and within a hour it was open and happy.
Nice service also . I don't post much here but I thought I should give a shout out for a great frag.

The picture is not great but color is awesome

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 128
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back