Shout to Cherry Corals

containerman1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Just wanted to say Thanks to Todd at Cherry Corals I just received my Utter Chaos and it looks nice. I received pkg and dipped and acclimated and within a hour it was open and happy.
Nice service also . I don't post much here but I thought I should give a shout out for a great frag.
 
Utter Chaos

Just wanted to say Thanks to Todd at Cherry Corals I just received my Utter Chaos and it looks nice. I received pkg and dipped and acclimated and within a hour it was open and happy.
Nice service also . I don't post much here but I thought I should give a shout out for a great frag.

The picture is not great but color is awesome
 

Attachments

  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 144
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new