Show Me Yo Gobies!!! :d

Here is my Yashi goby. I like to watch him and the candy pistol dig around the tank.
Yashi-1775MR.jpg
 
Great looking gobie's everyone. Miguel doe's your clown goby bother any of your SPS? I had to remove mine. They were nipping at polyps and nesting in most of my acro's.
 
nope, this one actually lives in that red scolymia, he's always perched on it, never bothered any of my sps, I think there's two different kinds of clown gobies, I can't recall but a certain color nests in sps primarily
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new