Show me your aquascape

Wow! I didn’t expect to get so many replies! Thank you to everyone who shared their tanks. I love them all.

I got inspired and took the time to change my aquascape around tonight...For the first time I genuinely am proud of this scape and feel my fish and coral are comfortable in their environment as well!

BB5521CD-3F51-4267-ABF7-C66F3C2E50BB.jpeg BF64CE92-54D9-4D0B-9865-0ED50A80D319.jpeg 665EFAAF-A930-4F5D-9231-E42B90A180DA.jpeg A57D20F5-FD26-4596-80E8-9CDF9F56F8E3.jpeg
 
First tank, first time aquascaping, and - considering I don't have an artistic bone in my body - I'm proud of what my wife and I managed to come up with for our IM Nuvo Fusion 20.

IMG_20200225_074915.jpg
Looks awesome! Hope you enjoy the hobby. I’m about 6 months in so still pretty new myself.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new