Show me your Cynarina

  • Thread starter Thread starter AcroNem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wasn't trying to hijack. Just an excellent opportunity to ask folks that know (obviously by the pics) what these guys like. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
 
509A18A9-9AB2-4770-AF02-3371D8E90FB2.jpeg
I got this early this year with Kessil 360W and not looking hot then I went with T5 and it is much better now.
I was also told to spot feed but really not showing any feeding response.
I just broadcast feed my tank.
This is just on a temporary tank.
Hoping to move it on the next couple of weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new