Show me your Cynarina

  • Thread starter Thread starter AcroNem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wasn't trying to hijack. Just an excellent opportunity to ask folks that know (obviously by the pics) what these guys like. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
 
509A18A9-9AB2-4770-AF02-3371D8E90FB2.jpeg
I got this early this year with Kessil 360W and not looking hot then I went with T5 and it is much better now.
I was also told to spot feed but really not showing any feeding response.
I just broadcast feed my tank.
This is just on a temporary tank.
Hoping to move it on the next couple of weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new