Show me your Duncan Corals!

I'll play along...........
9unPAp6.jpg
 
Won’t stop growing!
 

Attachments

  • 2BD78C64-8B75-4EDB-BE9B-DF251772A702.jpeg
    2BD78C64-8B75-4EDB-BE9B-DF251772A702.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 71
I've had this one for two weeks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG20240422185055_01.jpg
    IMG20240422185055_01.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 43
FTS of the 75 gallon my colony was in.

Screenshot_20180820-214641.png
Mine is growing so fast and the tentacles will soon be touching the glass ??? Is that bad. Am I gna have to move it ? Is that one touching the glass ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new