Show me your plate corals

Nutilus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently obsessed with the underappreciated fungiidae (plate corals) and want to see yours! To those unaware of plate corals, or those wanting to learn more about them, tidal gardens has an amazing video and article detailing everything you need to know to plunge into these unique animals.

To start us off, attached is one of my happy donuts.

plate.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new