Show off how you hung your lights

Cyclist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
87
Location
La Jolla, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I getting ready to figure what/how I want to Hang my lights.

Can I see some pictures of how you did yours?

Cheers
 
Hydra 26 HD's hung with kessel goose necks
IMG_3252.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new