Show off those elegance corals!

I have only had my one from Biotia for 2-3 weeks now. After 3-4 failed attempts from online retailers. It’s a beast as was the price tag but llooks amazing, and would do it over again. I really want to get a purple one also, but running out of real estate.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2276.jpeg
    IMG_2276.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 42
I have only had my one from Biotia for 2-3 weeks now. After 3-4 failed attempts from online retailers. It’s a beast as was the price tag but llooks amazing, and would do it over again. I really want to get a purple one also, but running out of real estate.
Looks significantly bigger than I was guessing. I thought they would be little 1.5"x1.5" polyps.
 
Looks significantly bigger than I was guessing. I thought they would be little 1.5"x1.5" polyps.
It was much larger than what I was expecting. But that’s honestly rare in the hobby anymore so I was pleasantly surprised.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2368.jpeg
    IMG_2368.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 23
It was much larger than what I was expecting. But that’s honestly rare in the hobby anymore so I was pleasantly surprised.
I have been looking at their elegances as well is this the “Sprung” type they are selling?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new