Show Off Thread - Fish

My Little buddy.
 

Attachments

  • 425003_3141079457307_1800823738_n.jpg
    425003_3141079457307_1800823738_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 560
Love that fish! And what a nice shot.

He is great most beneficial fish I have bought to date. I use to have some bubble algae then I added him and I do not have one spec of ANY algae in my tank haha.
 
Love it keep em coming guys!
 
I don't think anyone would doctor a photo to add a yellow spot. :P

I'm tempted to get an orange spot over the planned S. virgatus, but I'm concerned it will get too big for my 120.
 
I don't think anyone would doctor a photo to add a yellow spot. :P

I'm tempted to get an orange spot over the planned S. virgatus, but I'm concerned it will get too big for my 120.

People do some crazy pointless stuff. Anyways mine is in a 120 he's spends more time grazing on the rocks then swimming but they do get pretty big.
 
I have never seen a fish eat algae like he does and I mean like any type of algae.
 
That's a cool rabbit!
 
Beautiful fishies!!

beautiful little fishy.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new