Show off your acan garden here!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tabasco1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
some others i forgot
20140406_205937.jpg

20140406_210006.jpg
 
Here is mine
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1410683284192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410683284192.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 593
Beautiful photos!
I have my first single head acan. Its on a small rock now, as it grows do I need to do anything special or just let it do its thing. Will it need a bigger base rock.
 
Here is ours
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1418996504753.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418996504753.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 506
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418996548918.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418996548918.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 532
  • uploadfromtaptalk1418996570876.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418996570876.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 542
My acan garden :)
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1419013633184.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419013633184.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 523
  • uploadfromtaptalk1419013667388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419013667388.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 531
Acans
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1420849307259.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420849307259.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 456
...
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1420849340216.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420849340216.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 458

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new