Show off your acan garden here!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tabasco1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is it possible to post more than 1 pic at once. Sorry for all the posts.

20170328_213217.jpg
Sure is possible. Just click the upload a file link before each pic you want to post. Don't remember how many you can add per post but it's a good amount. Pretty Acans and a unique aquascape for sure.
 
IMG_7573.JPG
IMG_7595.JPG
IMG_7585.JPG
IMG_7575.JPG
I really need to make a garden for mine. Can't decide if I want to go on the sand or on a rock though. Have to sort through and pick the best for a garden, last time I counted I have 45 different frags. Kind of a hoarder :rolleyes:
 
Bumping for more garden pics!
 
Bumping for more can gardens!
 
An old pic....

IMG_3402.jpg
Hi I picked up 2 microlords on an online sale and someone else has some onsale too. so I was going to pick up a few from her to make a garden but since they sting each other how are you able to accomplish this? I read you can only do the same species. I dont know enough about species, she is just listing hers as acans but one of the batch is purple and green so does that mean its a micro lord? Maybe i should try to cancel my one order, because I paid to much in the long rum for this scam of an online sale!
 
What’s the best way to start the garden? Sandbed or on small rocks at the bottom?
 
I would, but mine have been looking pretty 'sad' lately... I finally caught my Clown Goby nipping at their tentacles this morning and banished him to the fuge. They've already started puffing up, I'll snap a few pics once they're looking normal again :p
Ite bet
 
4-17-2011-010_edited-1.jpg

4-17-2011-009_edited-1.jpg

004-11.jpg

043.jpg


I really wanted to post some macro shots there but I held back lol :)
ok newbish here whats thw secret i get decenr pe but there are a few that have yet to grow anymore heads would say 30 percwnt if them look the same as they did 6 montha ago but i did just find out my tank was underlit by quite a bit guess ill wait and see
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new