Show off your acan garden here!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tabasco1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ok newbish here whats thw secret i get decenr pe but there are a few that have yet to grow anymore heads would say 30 percwnt if them look the same as they did 6 montha ago but i did just find out my tank was underlit by quite a bit guess ill wait and see
Acans have pe when they are hungry. And they surprisingly can eat a lot
 
You replied to a thread over 10 years old lol

But I’m glad you did this is inspiring and I have an acan order on the way!
I was looking around the site for acan knowledge/inspiration and came across this lol. Couldn't resist. Glad to hear your getting acans so I can see how you do it lol
 
My little Acan garden
IMG_7477.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new