Show off your best LPS!

peterthegamer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
36
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I wanted to get some nice lps and was going to ask people to post pictures to help me choose on what LPS Will be on my hit list!:tongue:
 
Show off you best LPS!

27478C6C-87BA-4E30-A6E9-9227F1AFD0A4-4677-000006247C6A6196.jpg

Picked it up last week. They had it marked as a scoly but don't think it is
 
Wow amazing! Never had one tell me is it to keep? I can handle stuff like ducans,hammer etc
 
That so cool! What type of favia do you got that you fragged?

Jake you got some cool colored corals.
 
it's defintely an astromulussa..I have one and it is red and orange with a green blue rim..I hope I can get some pics up..soon..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new