Show off your best LPS!

BAF17F5A.jpg
 
So many nice corals! Well My order will come soon! Happy to see all these nice coral! I will post pic of my currentl corals asap.
 
Show off you best LPS!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358885573.099479.jpg

This is my jewel! It's about the size of 2 baseballs and is doing great! I've had it for a couple months now and it has been getting more and more rich on color.
I know these don't last Long for alot of people but I have been treating it like the Duncan for placement and zoos for feeding. So far it is re growing the damage it came with from a gorilla crab and I hope to frag it some day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new