Show off your best LPS!

IMG_9262.jpg


IMG_8068.jpg


IMG_0472-1.jpg


IMG_7144.jpg


IMG_1425-1.jpg


IMG_1426.jpg


IMG_0493.jpg


IMG_0435.jpg


IMG_0052.jpg


P1401100003.jpg
 
some of my lps if you cant tell I am a lps guy
frogspawn,chalices, blastos, lace duncan, golden lobo........
2013-01-14_1758121_zpse87629a2.jpg



but my favorite
IMG_8270.jpg
 
Last edited:
the middle of the pic? is my frogspawn, it was one colony 48 heads, but I split it up into a few small colonies so it would grow faster, now its around 55 heads and growing

the second pic is
symphyllia wilsoni !!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new