Show off your best LPS!

DSC03155.jpg



DSC03177.jpg

Man these are awesome! I have an 8 month old tank I just started stocking with corals. I have a torch and a hammer acclimating on the bottom right now. After seeing this I am going to make sure I keep them together and make my own garden. Thanks for the idea!
 
i think this is theeeeeeeee best shot i have ever goten of a corla with its real colors :0 im soooo happpppppyyyyyyyy


HERE IT IS! do you like ?? :D

 

Attachments

  • DSC06358 (1).jpg
    DSC06358 (1).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 421
My Tesla welso and tye dye acan
 

Attachments

  • CYMERA_20130908_224522.jpg
    CYMERA_20130908_224522.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 529
  • CYMERA_20130902_145959.jpg
    CYMERA_20130902_145959.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 545
Can't for sure rember the price on that one it about 3yrs old witch is further back than my memory goes but I'm pretty sure it was around 150$ for a 3/4 frag and I haven't seen it for sale since then but I got some nice frags that's been healing if you won't a peace send me a pm all different sizes and prices
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new