Show off your best LPS!

image.jpg

Those are awesome.
 
Awesome corals everyone!
 
I got the purple with the green tentacles from blue water and red with yellow tentacles from wwc.
Okay nice I remember when Bluewater had there's listen… WW C had one listed at the same time… Always been happy with all my Bluewater orders..
 
Nice!
 
My bubble is one of my favs. When fully opened he is over 1'long & 6"-7“ wide now hes only 2/3 opened cuz my new picasso clown is tryin to host him ugh!
1385840743986.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new