Show off your best LPS!

received_10208832026666282.jpeg
 
This is titled old and new. The brain I've had since 2009 and the other two (octospawn and skittles favia) just picked those up in the last couple weeks.

20160322_165904.jpg


2016-03-26 15.38.52.jpg


20130327_171719.jpg
 
Oh Gosh -- best? Hmm -- that's a tough one. I have a few favorites for different reasons. Unfortunately, the only photo I have of this guy is an actinic.

openBrain.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new