Show off your best LPS!

Rainbow Trachyphyllia. Since blue light washes out some of the colors, here it is under 10,000K. I've had it for about 5 years.
27786141185_673b606531_c.jpg


Here it is under 15,000K:
27316124935_8d4f64fd22.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is this the 1st bounce blasto. Has about 6 of those round bouncing pockets

IMG_3269.JPG
 
Top. Has em on the outer ruff of all the heads almost 1 bouncing puff a head

IMG_3270.JPG
 
Nothing special but the Duncan is my favorite. I recently added 2 MP40s and they seemed to have expanded even more then in this pic.

IMG_1921.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new