SHOW OFF YOUR CYPHASTREAS !!!

I don't have a garden but I do have a JINGLE BELLS cyphastrea and absolutely love it!
20200719_181746.jpg
 
jajjajaajaj. I am trying to find a pic of it when i bought it. It was the size of a nickel and i put it on that piece of rock. That was around 3 years ago.
 
The meteor shower cyphrastrea (right side) doing its best to take over the tank:
ATR_9221.jpeg


Close up of the meteor shower:
ATR_9198 (1).jpeg



Joker cyphrastrea, recently glued to the back wall:
ATR_8997 (1).jpeg


Peppermint cyphastrea also located on the back wall:
ATR_9006.jpeg
 
The meteor shower cyphrastrea (right side) doing its best to take over the tank:
ATR_9221.jpeg


Close up of the meteor shower:
ATR_9198 (1).jpeg



Joker cyphrastrea, recently glued to the back wall:
ATR_8997 (1).jpeg


Peppermint cyphastrea also located on the back wall:
ATR_9006.jpeg
wow its so mesmerizing the way cyphastrea grows and encrsuts. Beautiful shots!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new