Show off your nano reefs here!

25 IM lagoon. 7 months old
IMG_5468.jpg
Love the macro alage
 
All these nanos are lookin awesome!!! I appreciate everyone taking the time to share!!
 
At one time there was a “nano specific” forum. But it’s literally dead lately. More nanos popping up here than there. Don’t know why but I prefer this site anyway
Because its a much better forum. Nano was great for specific tank and equipment situations though.
 
Any one else wanna share? These all look amazing!!!
 
How old?? Looks really mature.
That picture it was 14 months old. I was in the hobby for 16 years and after 10 years being out I jumped back in in the end of 2021.
 
That picture it was 14 months old. I was in the hobby for 16 years and after 10 years being out I jumped back in in the end of 2021.
Its simply a stunning nano .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new