Show off your non fishie pets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariette
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
27dcdbae38ae04161fcd659663c75a53.jpg


My child :D
 
My boy Kane. An Alaskan Malamute rescue that I adopted last year.
BJs7n1Cl.jpg

05DVdDBl.jpg

Kane with Sheldon, our Tortoise rescue.
Er1shvFl.jpg
I have a husky and always wondered. How are Malamutes when it comes to slobbering. Are they like most other dogs or are they more like Huskies which is hardly ever a thing.
 
My Dobi and Boston (and youngest daughter :))............
20190428_100701.jpg

My Purple Tegu........have to wear gloves due to his insanely sharp nails lol.

Blue1.jpeg

Also have a Bearded Dragon but no pics.
 
I have a husky and always wondered. How are Malamutes when it comes to slobbering. Are they like most other dogs or are they more like Huskies which is hardly ever a thing.
Like other dogs, but not that bad. He drools when we're eating, he watches every bite we take.

"Is that steak you're eating....mmmmm!
zHOAZSRm.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new