Show off your Tangs

  • Thread starter Thread starter scott9119
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Tangs have to be the most popular fish behind clownfish. Agree?
 
Tangs have to be the most popular fish behind clownfish. Agree?

I was thinking that or Wrasses. The color variations in both is wide which I think makes them both appealing
 
Well I guess Tangs are more popular all thanks to Dory, and if you are saying generally the kost popular fish I think the Clownfish and Goldfish are fighting for the top spot[emoji14]
 
My Kole Tang

P1010020 (3).JPG
 
20160723_233740.jpg
powder brown tang in quarantine and is surprisingly healthy since I got him from petco all there tangs had velvet so I snagged him b4 they put him in their system where he probably would be dead by now. I've had him for 3 weeks and not a spot on him
 
Nice fish!
 
I love these fish so much, thank you for showing them off. dreaming of a HUGE tank someday with lots of these beauties, I love them so much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new