Show Off Your WaterBox! :)

siggy

I'm still swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
I am shopping tanks and cant find a 100 or 130 anywhere, you guys are killing it!

jamesfc27

View Badges
Reaction score
I have the WB 40.1. What skimmer will fit the 7x7 chamber? I've only found one decent skimmer that'll fit but was wondering if there's other options out there.

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Was hoping to join the club. Backorder is now into January. Undecided at this point. January may come and go.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Do @Waterbox Aquariums ever go on sale? I'm moving at the end of the month and am getting a new tank, would love to get one
I saw 15% in January, but with demand high and product new, will be likely Very Sporadic. I could suggest maybe call Waterbox themselves and indicate interest in acquiring one of their tanks and ask if there are any current promos as an incentive to purchase. They may very well offer you something on the spot.
NOTHING TO LOSE

Reaction score
Shot of the sump area. Bubble Magnus doser fits perfectly along with BRS dual reactor. I turned the ATO section into a refugium by plugging the ATO hose hole and small pump taking water from the skimmer section into the fuge which just overflows back into the return section.

tank_fuge.jpg
Hello, I too have the waterbox 70.3 and I am looking for a way to convert my ATO into a refugium but the ATO is flush with the top of the sump “ same height” so how do I let the ATO overflow without it going onto the stand?

How excited are you about the new R2R Market?

• Excited or Interested

Votes: 397 76.1%
  • Not that excited or interested

Votes: 125 23.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Reef Kinetics
Aquarium Specialty